19th Annual Chili Cook Off Business Participation Information
Registration is now open for the 19th Annual Chili Cookoff. The Downtown Committee of the Chamber is helping facilitate the event coordination. If you have any questions on the event, please reach out to City Administrator, Kelly Hinnenkamp by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 320-274- 3055.
- Saturday, May 28, 2022
- 11am-1pm (or until the chili is gone)
- Contest will be held for People’s Choice
- Voting will be done electronically through a google form
- Voting will be allowed to start the day of the event at 11:00am and end at 2:00pm. The winnerwill be announced by the Chamber.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Businesses can register by filling out the REGISTRATION FORM
- Registration is due no later than Friday, May 20, at 4:00 pm to be included in the publication ofthe event.
- There is a fee of $25 to participate in the Chili Cook-Off. (Online Payment Portal below) This fee includes your business in theEvent Poster published in the Annandale Advocate and Shared on the Chamber’s Facebook page. It also includes the Chamber providing the cups and spoons (if requested).
- MDH guidelines need to be followed. These guidelines will be on google form and emailed outto all participants prior to the event.
- For businesses or organizations without a location, you will need to find a locationsponsor. Contact the City Administrator if you need help locating a location sponsor.
- For businesses that will not be participating, if you are interested in being a location sponsor,please reach out to the City Administrator.
OTHER EVENT INFORMATION
- QR Codes for voting will be emailed to all participants prior to chili cook off. These should be printed out and displayed at your location. The QR code will be a link to a google form that will allow individuals to cast a vote. The QR code will not be unique to each location.
- Cups and spoons will be provided by the Chamber if requested.