Schedule of events begins at 1:00 PM and continues through the Lights Parade at 5:30 PM.
1 PM – Santa Fun Run (Click HERE to Register)
1-5:30 PM – In-Store specials
1-5:30 PM – Pictures with Santa
3-6:00 PM – Horse drawn trolley rides
5:30 PM – Lights Parade through downtown – route is from the middle school, up past Kaz, down Oak Ave, and then past St Ignatius back to the middle school.
***** PARADE INFORMATION *****
Please register your business for the Mainstreet Holiday Parade on Saturday, December 9th at 5:30 PM.
- Santa is our featured guest and will be riding at the end of the parade. No participant float shall use a live Santa. We don’t want any confused children.
- Parade line-up positions will be forwarded to all participants ahead of time, along with other important details, so please provide most-used email address on your entry form.
- Entries will be judged based on illumination and overall holiday theme.
- Absolutely nothing can be thrown from floats, and nothing may be handed out (this includes candy).
- All parade float participants need to have lights in some way. This may be in the costumes, or simply carrying a flashlight. As such, all floats need to be visible with lights as well. Please make sure your business name is legible, either with a spotlight or lit up in some way.
- Entry forms are due no later than Friday, December 1st, 2017.
Here’s the link to the form for Parade Entry: Parade Registration Form