The Chamber is hosting a Panel Discussion with four guests from “lake community” Chambers from around the state on Friday, May 11th, at 11:30 AM.
These experienced Chamber Presidents and Directors will be able provide valuable insights and ideas to help generate discussion as to how we can grow our community and Chamber.
- Tara Bitzan, Executive Director, Alexandria Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce
- Carrie Johnston, President Detroit Lakes Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Lisa Workman, President Fergus Falls Area Chamber of Commerce
- Shawn Hansen, President Nisswa Chamber of Commerce
Some of the topics for discussion may include (but not limited to):
- Main sources of funding
- Value of paid staff members
- How each of them planned for main street renovations
- (if you have any questions/topics you’d like asked of the panel, please hit Reply and we’ll try to include them in the mix… thanks!)
Lunch / discussion starts at 11:30 AM – cost $9/person (Please RSVP for lunch by 5:00 PM Monday, May 7th to email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you at this wonderful event!