Schedule of events begins at 1pm and continues through the tree lighting just after 5pm:
1pm – Santa Fun Run
1-5pm – In-Store specials
1-5pm – Pictures with Santa
3pm – Horse drawn trolley rides
1-5pm – Gourmet funnel cakes food truck
1-5pm – Live music (carolers strolling the streets, and the brass quartet strolling)
5pm – Lights Parade through downtown – route is from the middle school, up past Kaz, down Oak Ave, and then past St Ignatius back to the middle school.
Please register your business for the Mainstreet Holiday Parade on Saturday, December 10th at 5pm.
- Santa is our featured guest and will be riding at the end of the parade. No participant float shall use a live Santa. We don’t want any confused children.
- Parade line-up positions will be forwarded to all participants ahead of time, along with other important details, so please provide most-used email address on your entry form.
- Entries will be judged based on illumination and overall holiday theme.
- Absolutely nothing can be thrown from floats, and nothing may be handed out (this includes candy).
- All parade float participants need to have lights in some way. This may be in the costumes, or simply carrying a flashlight. As such, all floats need to be visible with lights as well. Please make sure your business name is legible, either with a spotlight or lit up in some way.
- Entry forms are due no later than Friday, November 25th, 2016.
Here’s the link to the form for Parade Entry: Parade Registration Form